"My goal is to bring hope, health, and happiness to the patients I serve by providing timely and effective treatment for their GI issues."
Dr. Farid Jalali is a board-certified, fellowship-trained gastroenterologist.
He has extensive training and experience in diagnosing and treating a broad spectrum of gastrointestinal and liver disorders. Dr. Jalali understands the importance of cancer prevention, and he takes the time needed to help educate his patients about how to prevent GI and liver disorders.
Dr. Jalali received his medical degree from West Virginia University School of Medicine in 2012. He completed his postgraduate medical training in gastroenterology at Irvine Medical Center in California in 2018, where he was mentored by world-renowned experts in gastroenterology, hepatology, and advanced endoscopy.
He stays abreast of advancements in the field of gastroenterology. Dr. Jalali has published in prestigious journals on topics such as novel endoscopic techniques and improving colon polyp detection, including through the use of artificial intelligence.
Dr. Jalali is an attentive listener, as well as an effective and reliable communicator. Dr. Jalali treats every patient with respect and individualized care that takes the whole person into account.
In his spare time, Dr. Jalali enjoys photography, espresso, bicycling, and road trips with his wife and two girls. He is fluent in English and Farsi.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV (2007)
- MD: West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV (2012)
- Fellowship: gastroenterology, Irvine Medical Center/University of California, Irvine, CA (2018)
- Internal Medicine – American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology – American Board of Internal Medicine
- Orange County Gastroenterology Society (OCGI)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Farid Jalali at Saddleback Medical Group Gastroenterology in Laguna Hills, California, by calling (949) 770-7163 – or simply request an appointment now.